The low RPM torque along with the five gearbox and shaft final drive will make your riding silky smooth.
Vulcan 750 is a cruiser that can hold its own on the boulevard or motorway. From its torquey V-twin engine to its chrome-encrusted bodywork to its low-slung riding position, the stylish 750 is an attention-getter, no doubt.
Powered by a liquid-cooled, double-overhead-cam 749cc V-twin, the Vulcan 750 is simultaneously powerful and low-maintenance. Hydraulic valve lash adjusters automatically keep the eight-valve cylinders at optimum adjustment, thus eliminating unwanted valve noise. Liquid cooling increases overall engine durability, and the frame-mounted radiator is unobtrusive and doesn’t detract from the cruiser’s appearance. The engine itself is rubber-mounted within the double-cradle, high-tensile steel frame to help stave off vibration at the handlebar and foot pegs.
Installed options on our rental Kawasaki Vulcan 750 motorcycle: large projector lights, side leather bags
Vulcan VN759 Technical Data
- Motorcycle type: Cruiser
- Engine: : Four stroke, V-Twin, DOHC, 4 Valves per cylinder
- Capacity: : 749 cc
- Cooling system: : Liquid cooled
- Max power: : 66 hp / 48.1 kW @ 7,500 rpm
- Transmission: : 5 gears
- Final drive: : Shaft
- Rear suspension: : Dual shocks, air-adjustable preload and 4-position rebound damping
- Front brakes: : 2 x 226 mm discs, 2 x 2 pistons caliper
- Rear brakes: : Drum
- Wheelbase: : 1,580 mm
- Seat height: : 730 mm
- Dry weight: : 219 Kg
- Wet weight: : 226 Kg
- Fuel capacity: : 16.5 L
- Consumption average: : 5.5 L / 100 Km
- Braking from 100 Km/h to a standstill: : 13.9 m
- Top speed: : 176 Km/h