BMW F800GS, sportier than its bigger brother R1200GS, will incite you to take further your riding Romanian adventure enjoyment in the country side, gravel roads, forest paths and such. A motorbike that is very off-road capable! This motorcycle is powered by an 85 HP twin engine, it has a high ground clearance and adjustable suspension that make it one of the best BMW motorcycles for travelling around in the country side, on motorways, mountain top twisted roads, forest trails or by the beach paths. The ABS braking system, BMW ESA traction control, 2 level heated grips, hand guards, windshields extension and lots of other features will give the true riding comfort and pleasure. Besides the side stand, the central stand will make you feel safe when you park for the night your rental motorbike.
Our BMW F800GS motorcycle is fitted with top and side cases and lots of other accessories that will make your Romanian riding adventure a very enjoyable vacation. With its BMW ASC traction control system, you will be able adapt our Bucharest rental BMW F800GS to any kind of loads, roads and riding situations.
Among many other options, all our BMW F800GS are fitted with lockable and removable top and side cases, heated grips, hand guards, and windshield extensions.
A BMW F800GS from our Bucharest Rental Center fleet will give you a great Romanian riding adventure experience.
Installed options on our BMW F800GS motorcycles: ABS, BMW VARIO top and side lockable cases, hydraulic action clutch, LED projectors.
BMW F800GS Technical Data
- Engine: Water-cooled 4-stroke in-line two-cylinder engine, four valves per cylinder, two overhead camshafts, dry sump lubrication
- Displacement: 798cc
- Compression ratio: 12:1
- Maximum power: 85 HP
- Ignition: Electronic fuel injection, digital engine management (BMS-K+)
- Cooling system: Liquid cooled
- Emission control: Closed-loop 3-way catalytic converter
- Clutch: Multiple-disc clutch in oil bath, mechanically operated
- Transmission: Constant mesh 6 speed gearbox
- Seat height: 820 – 880 mm
- Front brakes: 2 x 300 mm disks and 2 pistons caliper, ABS
- Rear brakes: 265 mm disk, 2 pistons caliper, ABS
- Dry weight: 178 Kg
- Wet weight: 207 Kg
- Fuel tank capacity: 16 L